Ah, what to buy for beloved mum for Christmas. Here’s a list of gift ideas for mum that are sure to make her smile. Gift Ideas for mumOkay, she is probably tired of getting bubble bath and so on. This year, you need to get her a unique gift. You can find these gift ideas for mum by searching for the product on any search engine.
1. Terry Velour Spa Wrap – In the bathroom theme, but so much more, the Terry Velour Spa Wrap is a great unique gift. The wrap is super soft, warm and is put on when getting out of the shower or bath. It has a velcro strap to ensure a snug fit and is a definite keeper with mums. You can expect to pay £40 for this unique gift.
2. Shiitake Mushroom Log – If mum likes to cook, she is going to love this very unique gift. The Shiitake Mushroom Log is exactly what it says, a wooden log on which she can grow gourmet Shiitake mushrooms for years. The log comes with instructions and starts producing mushrooms within 10 to 20 days. After the first crop, the log will continue to produce mushrooms every 8 weeks or so for years. A very unique gift that shows you put some effort into finding her a gift. The Shiitake Mushroom Log will set you back roughly £40
3. Picture Time – If you really want to make an impression, gather up your siblings and get a professional portrait done of all of you together. Next, get a custom made calligraphy card thanking mum for putting up with all of your antics and always being there. A unique gift that is guaranteed to bring tears of happiness to her eyes. Prices will range depending on your location, so make sure to shop different photography studios. Also, make sure you see examples of their work so you can determine if you like the style.
4. Salsa Dancing Lessons – On occasion, mums need a little spice in their life. Nothing is spicier than salsa dancing lessons. Practically every metropolitan area has salsa dancing studios where mum and dad can learn the Latin dance style. Price range from location to location, but expect to spend £50 to £200 for two to four lessons. A very unique gift for mum.
5. Nomad Writing Journals – If mum likes to travel, the outdoors or just document family activities, these writing journals will be a hit. The journals come pre-organized for a variety of subjects such as travel, camping, hiking and bird watching. Each journal contains blank spaces for notes as well as cue areas to remind her to write down information such as places stayed, people met and their contact information and so on. The journals cost as low as £9 without waterproof case and £25 with case.
If you’re looking gift ideas for mum, the above list should do the trick.